A TOOL TO MEASURE IMPACT OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAMS
IN YOUNG PEOPLE SKILLS ACQUISITION.
The IMPACT Project
Impact of entrepreneurship programs in young entrepreneurs’ skills acquisition is a strategic association with partners of five nationalities: Asociación Jóvenes Solidarios (Spain), Akademia Humanistyczno – Ekonomiczna w Łodzi (Poland), Câmara Municipal de Estarreja (Portugal), Bridging to the Future (United Kingdom) and Oficina del Pla Jove de la Diputació de Barcelona (Catalonia).
The tool is based on EntreComp – The Entrepreneurship Competence Framework, published in 2016 by the European Commission.
EntreComp defines entrepreneurship as « a transversal competence, which applies to all spheres of life: from nurturing personal development, to actively participating in society, to (re)entering the job market as an employee or as a self-employed person, and also to starting up ventures (cultural, social or commercial)».
The result of the project is an interactive test with 55 items for self-assessment of the following competences proposed by EntreComp: Initiative, Motivation and Spotting opportunities
- It is presented in a dynamic, attractive and interactive way.
- It includes audio-visual support to clarify concepts.
- You can choose the competence to be measured.
- You will get the descriptive / quantitative results immediately together with recommendations.
- You can measure your progress and compare the results.